Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Snow

more snow
more snow
winter
winter
winter
winter
winter

After a very long car ride of many hours standing in the snow we finally got to my parents place to spend the holidays with them.
I must say for a view hours waiting in the traffic jam because of snow chaos and not moving more than 5km within 4hours I started asking myself if I am really sure about my love to snow.

Well, this morning when I woke up and looked out of my window I thought, yes I am : )

The sun was shining the whole morning and I went out for a little walk. At some bits I thought it looks like I am in a snow dessert...Snow everywhere. I really love how it changes everything and how trees, branches, berries or leaves get this fine, icy "skin" and seem like they are in their hibernation.

I wanted to share some of the snow impressions with you, I hope you like them.

Oh and I wanted to say thank you for all your nice comments on my last posts. I am always so happy to read them and also to see what beautiful blogs are out there....

Maria


3 comments :

●• Thereza said...

awww Maria, those photos are stunning!
it's been snowing on and off in london, but we haven't got it thick like that yet... let's hope it happens by xmas day :)

Trixi said...

Stadtflucht at its best! Sehr schön, aber hier ist es auch immer noch weiß, juhu :)

Anonymous said...

up and down this blog, such beautiful images!