Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Little sewing project II

Little sewing projects II

I got some more nice fabric printed from the talented Australian ladies from Ink and Spindle the other week. It took a little while until the package found its way to my mailbox here in Germany but when it came I couldn't wait to open it, to get the right zipper and sew the first pillow. So I finished it and I am very happy with it.

I really love the little doll next to it which is made by my boyfriends little sister. She is so talented and made it for me the last year. I love all the details on it, the little heart she stitched on it, the face and the of course the wool hair.

A lovely Tuesday to everyone
Maria

3 comments :

Svenja said...

Wunderbar! Sowohl das Kissen als auch die Puppe.

Fine Little Day said...

That doll reminds me of a swedish great childrens book, Loranga, Mazarin och Dartanjang - it´s lovely!

Trixi said...

Toller Stoff, den hätt ich mir auch ausgesucht!