Thursday, December 10, 2009

...

sky
gifts
blue stars
blue
blue U

On my way to work this morning I passed these amazing posters from the Thalia Theater, which I actually pass every morning and which I think are really eye-catching. Some of them remind me to Alfred Hitchcock and one particular reminded me this morning that I still have some gifts to make and get; Weihnachtsgeschenke in German.
So I decided to take a different way home to have a look for some things I had in mind...and I stumbled over a few blue lights...which I wanted to share..

Oh and speaking of Alfred Hitchcock. The Advent Calendar promised an Alfred Hitchcock night tonight.
Will watch "Strangers on a Train"...

/M

5 comments :

Dotti said...

Ach jaaaa... Hamburg, schöne Stadt.

Marion said...

I love Hitchcock and your shoes !

Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Fun to visit yours!

Irene said...

ich hab gerade deinen blog gefunden und werde bestimmt zurückkommen! schöne fotos :)

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you all for your nice comments ...: )