Friday, September 30, 2016
Saturday, September 24, 2016
Saturday, September 17, 2016
Friday, September 16, 2016
We went to Sardinia with friends and their little girl late August. Just a wonderful week of good food, lots of sun and wonderful beaches, so many great beaches.
We loved the warm sun on our skin and to just feel warm. It reminded us a lot to our time in Australia when we had warmer weather all your around. We could choose from so many great beaches everywhere it was sometimes not easy to decide where to go. The girls didn't mind at all, all they needed where their floaties and the water. I didn't know but many beaches are not sandy and rather stoney which made the water appear even more crystal clear and blue.
Sunday, September 11, 2016
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Summer is very undecided these days. One day I am sitting on my bike in the mornings, not wearing a cardigan and it feel the wonderful warm Summer air around my bare legs and on other days I have to get out gum boots and wooly cardigans to not be chilly. It is how it is..but I hope we get a few more of those warmer days in the next weeks.
To make sure we booked a little trip with friends to Sardinia late August. I am so excited about it and look a lot forward to it: the sun, the food, hanging out at the beach, sitting outside the house in the evenings, maybe read a book or just play with Matilda. Just time for us is what I need.
I started carving out some time for crafting again. I have a few unfinished projects or planned ones which I like to finish or finally start (to hopefully finish). And it feels good to make things and see a finished product, something I always find very satisfying.
At the moment I realize that I start to not enjoy fast social media as much as I used to. I rather go back to my feedly and read proper blog posts the content seems so much richer and actually gets my pure attention and seem more sustainable, if that makes any sense. For instance I really enjoy Okka's blog a lot. It is funny how you used to read something for years and go back to realize it is still a wonderful place to spend time at.
- A wonderful song I enjoy (What Youth - Hazing)
- I adore these knits (Harry Ware)
- The cover of the new Plant Magazine looks so magnificent
- A shop I like to visit for real one day (Collected by Tas-Ka)
- Next time we are in Melbourne, I will try and buy this tea towel by David Shrigley, because truth has to be said
- I am dreaming of a trip to California. Since we have been there a few years back I think back to it almost weekly. George Byrne's amazing photos and the The FvF LA section help to day dream
- Sometimes when I just want to browse nice photos, I click through Eefje's blog, so inspiring.
Have a wonderful weekend friends. The photos above are from the wonderful day at Villa Carlotta at Lake Como with dear friends last year.