Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2212

2212
2212

I am still pretty excited the night before my birthday.
Being at home, sleeping in my old bed...feeling Christmas in the air...and also me getting one year older...
This morning I woke up and found a little note from my sister which she put through the door slit before she went to school...it made me smile...and it is so nice to get post mail, emails or calls from people who think of you...

I got this beautiful red dress from my boyfriend...and I will wear it tonight at my birthday dinner party. A view friends are coming over and we start cooking now while listening to nice music... and enjoying the day.

Hope everyone has a nice day today.

Maria


6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely birthday in your pretty red dress, surrounded by people who love you!

Madelene said...

I wish I had a pretty red dress.

Trixi said...

Oh wie schön, alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday!!

Dotti said...

Maria, liebe Maria, gleich zwei Gründe dich virtuell (leider mit Verspätung) zu drücken. Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein fröhliches neues Lebensjahr! Du bist dufte. Dotti

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes...