Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Monday evening

fAdventAdvent
Advent
Advent

Just a week and a bit until Christmas. We had the first snow today..how nice and surprising it was when I looked out the window and the flakes where dancing down from the sky..
And how nice it is to have a quiet evening at home.

A nice package from my boyfriends family reached us today with some gifts for Christmas and also some Panforte (for which we were secretly waiting for) made by his mum. It is so good with all the fruits and almonds in it. Ah we love it.
She also got me this cute tea pot. It has such a beautiful shape and pattern.
So we lit the candles and had the first slices of Panforte and some tea.

I like you Advent and I am glad the usual Christmas stress hasn't reached me yet. I hope it will pass me this year...

Maria

12 comments :

WS said...

What a nice quiet evening...

ktinka said...

die kanne ist ja wunderschön <3

Anonymous said...

what beautiful gifts!

you have a warm and cozy home. if your home were mine, i'd never want to leave the house. :)

marie said...

this looks good! yum!

naa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
naa said...

waw, beautiful teapot!
I don't feel C.stress either, so I hope it will pass us both! :)

Marion said...

the 2nd picture is so yummy !!!!!!

Irene said...

ich liebe die vorweihnachtszeit, man darf sich einfach keinen stress machen :)

Dotti said...

Was für'n dufter Teepott! Maria, mein Neid ist dir gewiss.

Maria Helena said...

That tea pot is so sweet!
Every picture looks cozy and warm, tea and candles is the best thing about this season

●• Thereza said...

lovely pictures of your monday evening. and what a gorgeous teapot :)))
want!

Apple B said...

Yes, that Panforte is goooooood!!!

Mary did a great job picking out that teapot. It's the cutest.

xo