Thursday, March 7, 2013

A walk by the sea

Bronte to Coogee Bronte to Coogee Bronte to Coogee Bronte to Coogee Bronte to Coogee Bronte to Coogee Bronte to Coogee Bronte to Coogee Bronte to CoogeeBronte to CoogeeTwo lonely swimmer On a cloudy Sunday in January we decided to go for a walk by the sea.
It is a wonderful thing to have the sea wind breeze through your hair and to walk along the coast.
I enjoy all the green, blue, brown, grey together....

Can you spot the two lonely swimmers in the last photo :)

m

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics. make me miss OZ :)

Velvet said...

so lovely *_*

querido diário said...

oh the sea, how i miss it...

i live 20 minutes away and it seems like i don´t get near the water since January!

Bittersüß. said...

Hi there! I recently had a look at your blog and I really gotta say that I love it! Honestly, I've never been quite interested in Australia, though a close friend of mine went there for a year as an aupair (Perth).I alsways had more.. exotic destinations, like India, Bali or Vietman. But your pictured and impressions really make me think about a trip to "Down Under". Your blog is very inspiring, I'm gonna follow you :)

Greets from Germany,

Jasmin

lotte said...

Oh wie schön!!! & so eine ganz, ganz andere Welt // so eine andere Art von Leben, als in Hamburg // Deutschland..

kleine Schwester said...

Lange dauert es nicht mehr, und du hast mich überredet doch noch einen Trip nach Australien zu machen. ALL deine Bilder sind so irre toll.
Ganz liebe Grüße von einem großen Fan deines Blogs.
Katinka

Debie Grace said...

What a clear waters. I love it. :) I want to dive into the photos. :P

Delphine said...

your pictures help me escape, thank you :)