Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bushwalking in Tasmania

Bush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in TasmaniaBush walk in Tasmania

When I got the photos back from the lab and had a look at the bush walk we did on Bruny Island I felt instantly transported back to Tasmania. The colours of the bush landscape are so beautiful, the air so fresh. I adore the wild bushes and flowers and we even saw an echidna on our walk. I was so excited I completely forgot to take a photo it.

Maria

9 comments :

mme ulma said...

sehnsucht schwebt.

alma said...

die Farben!

Unknown said...

Excellent Photos!

Ellie said...

Ah so lovely! It's funny, I grew up in Melbourne and used to watch the Spirit of Tasmania sail out every day, but I've never been. And clearly I'm missing quite a lot.

tine said...

die nächste grosse reise muss auf jeden fall in diese richtung gehen : )

Viviana said...

Thank for sharing your memories Maria. I've never been to Tasmania, sounds like a very far place for me!!

Belinda said...

oh wow, such amazing images! looks like it was a beautiful walk :)

sarapirat said...

so beautiful! wish i could step right inside your photos.
and your sourdough post...makes me want to bake RIGHT NOW!

querido diário said...

:)