Sunday, February 23, 2014

And suddenly there was water

More TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore TasmaniaMore Tasmania

I love watching movies and lately I had the pleasure to watch some good movies in the cinema. Thanks to the time before the Oscars there are some particularly good ones out there. We watched the new Coen's brother movie 'Inside Llewyn Davis' which was beautiful cinematography and music, today I saw 'Dallas Buyers Club' which was amazing (sad) and the performance of the both main actors really incredible. I also really enjoyed the new Spike Jonez movie 'Her'. The atmosphere and colours of the movie are amazing and the soundtrack with Karen O and Arcade Fire just beautiful. I could listen to this youtube compilation of some of the movies' tracks for hours. Do you have any movie recommendations, let me know?

4 comments :

Ellie said...

Ah Maria, lovely as usual! Re movies: if you go to a Dendy or maybe somewhere else too you can see Le Weekend. I saw it three times over when I lived in the UK and now it's out in Australia and I'll probably see it three times again. Can't recommend it enough.

Jana said...

American Hustle. But don't waste your precious time for August: Osage County ...

donna said...

You always take such great pictures of boats in Tasmania!

querido diário said...

the last film i saw was Her and i also got stuck on the soundtrack...
wonderful pictures as always*