Friday, February 8, 2013

Tasmania 3

Tasmania Bruny Island
Tasmania Bruny Island
Tasmania Bruny Island
Tasmania Bruny Island
Tasmania Bruny Island
Will
Tasmania Bruny Island
Tasmania Bruny Island
Tasmania Bruny Island On Saturday we went on a 3h hike, up and down through a forest with beautiful trees and bushes of which most still seem very foreign to me. It felt so good to be out of the city, breathe the fresh air. I wish we could go down to Tasmania a lot more often. This is one of my favourite photos of the hike. Have a great Friday everyone, Maria

8 comments :

WSAKE said...

i can´t get over this first picture - so beautiful and serene...

Belinda said...

Oh, Maria. You have captured Tasmania so beautifully. x

Birdie said...

This post is beautiful !

leanne can blog said...

I love the last 2 shots with all the stone stacks, beautiful.

June said...

Funny how people do the same thing everywhere in the world, we have the same stone stacks here in Brittany :)

liam said...

Did you notice all of the black berry bushes?
They are everywhere, I have been picking them all week.

Anonymous said...

Oh I did not Liam. I wish I would have on our walks there. I love Tasmania, its soo beautiful !

Debie Grace said...

What a beautiful paradise! ;)