Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Primoeza

Primoeza
Primoeza
Primoeza
Primoeza
Primoeza

It is getting warmer and warmer in Sydney these days but when I think of the colder Winter days of the last months I also think of the warm wool jumpers (one) which brought me through this colder period of time. 
I was lucky to get my hands on some pieces from Primoeza  this year and can I tell you how much I adore Elizabeth's work. 
Apart from the soft wool she uses for her collection which is so soft on your skin I also really love the many details of her work: patches, stitches, buttons, the shape of necklines or the fabric of an inner pocket, every details seems so well thought through. 

You can get the ribbon tie sweater above at anaise 

Ribbon Tie Sweater: Primoeza 
Pants: Gorman
Shirt: Weathered

10 comments :

Stephanie said...

These photographs are so lovely. They make me feel so happy. That wool looks amazing.

shurupchik said...

this looks like a perfect sweater!! I think I ll check the page - for the upcoming cold =)

kristina - no penny for them said...

aww, lucky you - the sweater looks perfect! and what beautiful light in these...

amy v / over&under said...

Love your haircut and glasses, the sweater suits you perfectly. I'm already nostalgic for winter clothing but thank god for spring and daylight!

Belinda said...

Oh you've posted some different one to those that Elizabeth posted! They are all so sweet, Maria. It's like Elizabeth designed and made them just for you - that's how perfect they look in you. And these photographs are so dreamy. I especially love that top one.

Lina | dasmaedchenmitdenlocken said...

Wow! Jedes Bild dieses Posts ist perfekt. Ganz schön!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Ja auch von mir.

Camille said...

The fourth photo gives me such a warm cozy feeling. Lovely captures.

Anonymous said...

Ich mag deine Fotos sehr. reduziert, aber so schön!

Rosalía said...

Hello,
The autumn is coming to my city and i´m looking forward to wear cozy sweaters. This is lovely

Anonymous said...

this is so lovely! the sweater is a dream.