Sunday, October 7, 2012

First swim of the season

At the sea
At the sea
At the sea
At the sea
At the sea

At the sea

Hi everyone, 
Thank you so much for all your comments on my last post. I will show you soon some more spots of our apartment. 

Here are some snaps from last Sunday when we went to the beach. It was so warm and beautiful in the sun so I decided to go for my first swim this Spring. The water was freezing but oh it was refreshing. I can't wait for my early morning swims, I think I'll start this routine very soon again.

15 comments :

leanne can blog said...

It looks just beautiful!

Iris Vank said...

That looks like heaven!

Kristina said...

Tolle Bilder! Da muss das Wetter in Melbourne erst noch ein wenig besser werden bevor ich mich ins Meer "traue"! :)
Liebe Gruesse, Kristina

anna m. said...

lovely blues

where i am it is cold and rainy,
so i feel really jealous ;)

geneviève bjargardóttir said...

the water has the colours of precious jewels - so pretty! it is a treat to see these beautiful pictures on a cold autumn day here in sweden :)

Neus said...

It looks like the paradise! I'm about to enjoy the last swim in Barcelona...

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful spot! it looks so refreshing. enjoy it.

leyla.

Yasmin said...

oh my god! it´s beautiful. now I miss the sea. I miss to swimm and feel free.

Anna said...

I'm not saying anything new, but I want to say it anyway: beautiful! :) Your blog makes my heart sing, every time!

P R I M O E Z A said...

i'm always envious of sydney's pools!

MANDY said...

What gorgeous shots Maria ... where is it ?

Tety said...

Can't wait to see this beauty in real!

alessandra said...

oh what a dream to be there right now!

{schlawittchen} said...

Ach du meine Güte, it's beautiful! Look at the second photo!!! Oh, I'm so jealous ;).

Debie Grace said...

Early morning swimming in this place would be so perfect! Such a pretty sight!