Monday, October 11, 2010

this and that

Single Origin lunch
Single Origin
Numbers
Spring Glow
Pear
Some sewing

It is Monday already. The weekend went by so fast, don't you think.

I hope you had some lovely few days...
The weather was so beautiful here in Sydney yesterday that I went out for a long walk, sat in the park, read and realized that the city is getting greener and greener and also gets this special glow.

#1+2 Again the great Single Origin Café, apart from the coffee they do amazing lunch, too.
#3 some dots
#4+5 Pictures I took yesterday while walking through Paddington. I loved the glow of the trees in the streets there.
#6 I got myself a little something in this pretty store. An analog reminder in form of a wooden pear. It can carry little notes.
#7 A sewing project I am working on....

Maria

20 comments :

WSAKE said...

i love that pear!

dani said...

the pear is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Ach was für wunderschöne Bilder.
Der gelbe Kragen sieht toll mit dem
schwarzen, weiß gepunkteten Oberteil aus.
xx, Alice von bells and whistles :)

Bárbara said...

nice pics as usual! that lunch looks incredible!

isabelle said...

love the dots!
can't wait to see more of that sewing project:)

Maggie said...

Looks like a lovely weekend! That lunch in the first photo is making me hungry, and now I want to buy a wooden pear for myself as well.

Happy Monday, even if it did come too quickly. :)

Fee ist mein Name said...

entzückende dots :)!

stephanie renee said...

that lunch looks so tasty and i love the polka dot photo!

fast times in münchen. said...

ooo love the pear and the marrimekko print behind it. oh and the bunting. i wish i was that clever! can't wait to see the finished product x ps. would love to know of great coffee places in munchen!

dearleila said...

the weekend did go by way too fast! that first photo is making me so hungry, and i love those trees in the 5th photo. cute polka dot top!

MANDY said...

You really do enjoy the best of Sydney, and you are right the food at Single Origin does look great, I must make my next trip to Surry Hills a weekday ... really great shots, I adore your photos !!!

Marion said...

yellow + dots = pefect combination.

; said...

oh it looks great there! lovely little pear:)

that kate said...

Loving the polkadots and the light on the fabric! Your images are so inspiring!

jana said...

schon wieder so ein schöner kragen :)
hallo maria!! geniess den frühling!

Kasa said...

The pear is beautiful! What are you sewing? Some bunting? The fabrics look lovely!

Icy greetings from cologne...

Trula said...

it's getting cold here, so enjoy the spring. What's the sewing project going to be? Bin neugierig.

Anonymous said...

Hallo Kasa, hallo Trula, yes it is a bunting I am sewing on....I got my hands on old vintage fabric and sew little triangles in between other sewing projects : ) Frühlingsgrüße an euch beide...

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for bookmarking my blog: it is so little and new, but it made my day to see it there in your sidebar...thank you!
and can't wait to see the bunting :)

Irene said...

wie immer mag ich deine fotos sehr!