Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Berlin II [Food]

Berlin in Oktober Berlin in OktoberBerlin in OktoberBerlin in OktoberBerlin in Oktober Berlin in Oktober
Well, and then there was of course lots of good food in Berlin, I didn't take a photo of everything I ate but it was lots I can tell you that :). There are just so many good places and it's really hard to decide where to eat. I really wanted to try so many more places, just means I have to go back soon :)

#1 Hot chocolate and croissant at Bonanza Coffee Heroes just before going to the flea markets
#2/3 Amazing Israeli food at Knaan Express
#4: Some lovely bread at the Bread Station at the Maybach Ufer
#5/6: Wonderful, wonderful cheesecake and coffee at Five Elephant 


1 comment :

Susanne said...

Ach Berlin ... Den ein oder anderen Ort könnte ich einpacken und einfach mitnehmen... Bread Station so super Backwaren!!! Danke fürs Teilen ..