Thursday, January 21, 2010

Growing

flower
flower
flower
flower

Sometimes there are small things which really fascinate me.
Like this pot with a hyacinth I got a few weeks ago. In the first days I thought there will never come anything out at all as it was not showing any little bud or any move. I was really caring and gave it enough water and put a little string around the leaves that they can't fall over when they get bigger...And finally after a while it started growing and growing. I was sitting in front of it sometimes and hoped I could maybe once see how a bud opens and shows it nice blue-lilac-ish blossom..
Speaking of growing, I stumpled over this cute movie trailer today and thought I should share it. A documentary about the first year of four babies from all around the world. Sufjan Stevens in the background and really beautiful scenes in the trailer are pretty convincing..
Don't you think?

8 comments :

Dotti said...

Schöööööön.

P.S. Kommst du am Samstag auf meine Pyjama-Party? :)

Trixi said...

Dieser Trailer ist so toll, habe ich neulich auch schon mal gesehen :)

nicki said...

Oh ja, der Trailer ist toll! Danke für den Tipp!

that kate said...

aw that film looks darn cute!

Zelda was a writer said...

bellissimo!

sunkentreasure said...

many thanks! i m doing my best to make new ones.
i ll keep you posted ;)
trailers with sufjan stevens tune in , never lets me down

have a wonderful weekend!

Fifikoussout said...

oh that babies movie seems so interesting !! to see what a first year of life can be, depending on where you're born !

lea said...

looks like a sweet film. i love having hyacints in my home, they are beautiful both as green sprouts and in full bloom. and the scent is so nice.