Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bronte Pool - Sydney

Bronte Pool - Sydney Bronte Pool - Sydney Bronte Pool - Sydney Bronte Pool - Sydney Bronte Pool - Sydney Bronte Pool - Sydney Bronte Pool - Sydney Thanks so much for all your comments on my last post.

As I don't have a hard copy of the magazine yet (just takes a little while to get form Germany to us here Australia) I thought I am going to show you some photos which didn't make into the magazine.

I will start today with some photo of one of my favourite pools in Bronte.

Enjoy!
Maria

>> If  you don't happen to live in Germany you can buy a copy of The Weekender online via Do you read me?! or Human Empire

13 comments :

Joy said...

these are so good. i miss summer so much. i hope ill be able to check out the magazine!

celine said...

oh wow! that pool looks fantastic!

Carolin said...

das sieht so so schön aus :) das licht wirkt so toll

Holli said...

Beautiful! The essence of our Australian summer.

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing photos. I hope I'll make it to that pool at some point in my life :)

WSAKE said...

wie wunderbar... lässt mich im tiefen schnee vom sommer träumen. und "in echt" sehen deine bilder beinahe noch besser aus - the weekender kam bei mir bereits an!

gratuliere zu dieser schönen veröffentlichung!!!

Birdie said...

Beautiful post ! Love the first and the second one :)

narumi said...

outdoor pools are the best ! The first photo is amazing, I'd love to be there right now..

máni said...

these are amazing!!

alessandra said...

I'm quite jealous!
stunning places, enjoy the summer.
x

jana said...

ich kann nicht genug bekommen von diesen schwimmbaedern maria!!!

Marion said...

How fantastic for the magazine ! Yipeee ! Those shots are killers. Bring me there right now.

Debie Grace said...

Beautiful. When I land in Sydney, I will definitely go here!