Sunday, August 21, 2011

>>


Shades
close to our house
Shoe maker

You know the time when early in the week you already start looking forward to the weekend.
Well, we planned to go to a great farmers market and also wanted to check out some great antique stores here in Sydney, but by Friday night I could feel that a cold took over me and on Saturday morning all I wanted to do was stay in bed. And this is what I did. I slept and slept and slept and couldn't even read due to my headache. Well, after a whole day of rest I felt a lot better this morning and could even go to a friends house for a little 'crafternoon'. We got inspired by these and made our own dream catcher versions. I hope I can show you an image soon.

Some great links for you:

#1 I must say I am getting excited about Feist's new album 'Metal' which will come out in October - listen to one of the first songs from the album here.
#2 Gotye played two concerts at the Sydney Opera House this weekend, both sold out listen here
#3 I really enjoy the pictures on this blog so much

Have a great week,
Maria

9 comments :

Anne said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. The idea of a 'crafter noon' sounds nice. Did you make dreamcatchers too?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Like the photos! :)

laura tj said...

hope you're feeling better! would love to see what you made for the crafternoon :)

MANDY said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better ... I'm loving that second shots especially the plants !!!

P R I M O E Z A said...

equal love for mav, cmb and feist. hope you're feeling 100% soon!

dear olive said...

Yours is the best blog header I've ever seen! Is it new? Am I just unobservant? Anyways, I adore it. Kellie xx

Trixi said...

Oh ich liebe Gotye, das wäre mal toll gewesen, in der Oper. Aber wir haben ihn immerhin im Molotow gesehen, in der ersten Reihe :)

Schön, dass es dir besser geht!

joana said...

i'm a believer that crafting is the remedy for all problems!
can0t wait to see the dream catcher!

Cara Edwards said...

oh no, that's no good! nice to hear you're feeling better though. that tumblr is amazing, good find!